Before our AGM on Friday, 8th November make sure you are a member of our organisation and able to attend and vote by completing the form below and paying your £2.
Almondsbury Community Shop Survey
Many thanks to everyone who completed the survey. It's certainly given us food for thought and sparked a lot of discussion in the committee meeting. The detailed survey can be downloaded
Immediate decisions that we made include:
- Alcohol – we decided not to pursue this as there were too many objections/concerns from customers and volunteers.
- We will order more bacon and sausages for weekends
- The milk fridge will be labelled to indicate that it is less processed than some milk and should be consumed within three days of opening
- Vegetables are being removed more quickly to ensure they look and are fresh on the shelves.
- Signs for each of the rooms have been created so that people know what's in each room (several people didn't seem to have registered the freezer
- We will advertise for more home bakers
- We will publicise our free Wifi.
- Promotions – will be publicised on Facebook in advance of each one.
- The buying team will consider all other requests for additional items, taking into account where we have tried similar items in the past